The operator of the website www.haspo.sk, the company Haspo.sk sro, responsible for the processing of personal data according to the provisions of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts published in the Collection of Laws of the Slovak Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “ZoOOÚ”).
1. The person concerned – visitor website
2. List of personal data: Company name, registered office, delivery address, email, telephone contact.
3. Purposes of personal data processing:
a) Title company, registered office, – issuance of a tax document
b) email, telephone contact – contacting the customer regarding the order, sending special offers, so-called newsletter Personal data may not be further processed in a way incompatible with these purposes.
c) address – delivery of the order
3 a. Privacy providers:
DPD SK sro – for the purpose of delivery of the order
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data:
(a) Processing of personal data (Title of the company, the registered office of the company,) is necessary according to a special regulation or an international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound. Especially according to Act no. 222/2004 Coll. o dani z added value.
b) Processing of personal data (email, telephone contact) is necessary for the performance of the contract.
6. Retention period of personal data: only for as long as required by law or service
a) Title company, registered office, ID number, VAT number, VAT number – for the period required by Act no. 431/2002 Coll. on accounting as amended b) email, phone contact – until the time of performance of the contract.
7. By completing the contact form, the person concerned also gives his / her explicit and unconditional consent for the controller to process his personal data for the above purposes, for the above period and to the extent specified above. The person concerned has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing resulting from the consent prior to its withdrawal. The data subject is obliged to provide true and current personal data. The rights of the person concerned are regulated by the ZoOOÚ. It goes e.g. the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, the right to object to the processing, the right to request access from the controller to personal data concerning the data subject, the right to rectify or erase or restrict the processing of personal data, as well as the right to data portability.